2017 Christmas Assistance Program
Applications for Christmas assistance will be taken at:
The Salvation Army ~ 104 Clover Street ~ Holland, Michigan
We serve the cities (zip codes) of:
Allegan (49010) ** Bradley (49311) ** Burnips (49314) ** Dorr (49323) ** Douglas (49406) Fennville (49408) ** Glenn (49416) ** Hamilton (49419) ** Holland (49423/49424) ** Hopkins (49328) ** Hudsonville (49426) ** Jamestown (49427) ** Jenison (49428/49429) ** Macatawa (49434) ** Moline (49335) ** Pullman (49450) ** Saugatuck (49453) ** Shelbyville (49344) ** Wayland (49348) ** West Olive (49460) ** Zeeland (49464)
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Application dates and times are listed below.
- Applications are taken on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
- If you do not apply within the dates listed on the back, services may be limited.
- Only children up through 16 years old will be eligible for gifts. All persons 17 years old or older are considered adults.
YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON
Bring ALL of the following items with you.
- ID for person applying.
- Birth certificates for children receiving gifts.
- Social Security numbers or immigration numbers for all household members (if they have them- you will not be turned away if a household member does not have a Social Security number).
- Proof of current household income (check stubs, SSI statements, proof of cash assistance, etc.)
- Proof of address
Please be sure to bring all of these items with you. You will be asked to present them at the beginning of the application process. If you do not have all of them with you, you may have to return to re-apply at another time.
Please do not bring your children. Thank you!
Please be prepared to fill out a WISH LIST for each of your children when you come to apply! :-)
Christmas applications will be taken on the days and times shown on the calendar below: